What we have planned for you:
- You will work in direct contact with our office manager and handle all accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger accounting.
- In addition to preparing the monthly and annual financial statements, you will also be responsible for the preparation of advance VAT returns.
- Dunning and general office management round off your field of activity.
What you should bring along:
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship and have good accounting skills.
- You feel at home in DATEV and MS Office.
- You are fluent in spoken and written German.
- You always know what needs to be done and are able to think outside the box.
- You are responsible, can work well in a team and look forward to every new day.
Why you should come to us:
- We work in a modern way, are happy about your ideas and encourage above average commitment.
- A familiar working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy. Thanks to regular team events, we continue to grow together as a family
- Water, coffee, tea, cocoa, fresh fruit and snacks – sufficient food is always provided!
- Pizza Thursday
- We pay attention to your work-life balance