What we have planned for you:
- You work with an experienced team at your side and develop modern software solutions from the very beginning. From the first analysis to the conception and implementation you will experience all development steps and will always be in direct contact with our customers.
- You will be immersed in exciting topics of our numerous projects and further develop existing software components with your own ideas.
- Programs often don’t like to talk to each other: One of your tasks will be to develop interfaces and ensure that workflows are more efficient in the future.
What you should bring along:
- You have a degree in computer engineering or a comparable qualification.
- C++ is as much a part of your life as pizza, and you are also very familiar with hardware-related programming.
- You are open-minded, can work well in a team and are looking forward to every new day.
- You always know what has to be done and you are able to think outside the box.
- Whether German or English – you have a very good command of both languages.
- A neat appearance is important to you when you leave the house in the morning.
If you want to score big with us:
- … you have first experience in FPGA programming.
- … you are familiar with design and implementation of the communication layer to the device via Ethernet / TCP/IP.
- … you have already worked with Jira and version management tools.
Why you should come to us:
- We have a modern work ethic. Starting with the choice of your equipment, you can actively participate in shaping processes and realize your own ideas.
- A familiar working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy. Thanks to regular team events, we continue to grow together as a family
- Water, coffee, tea, cocoa, fresh fruit and snacks – sufficient food is always provided!
- Pizza Thursday
- We pay attention to your work-life balance
- Corporate gym – if you really want to do sports…