What we have planned for you:
- You work with an experienced team at your side and develop modern software solutions from the very beginning. From the first analysis to the conception and implementation, you will experience all development steps and will always be in direct contact with our customers.
- You immerse yourself in exciting topics of our numerous projects and further develop existing software components with your own ideas.
- Programs often don’t like to talk to each other: one of your tasks will be to develop interfaces and ensure that workflows are more efficient in the future.
What you should bring along:
- You have a degree in computer science or have comparable experience.
- You feel at home in Java frameworks (e.g. Hibernate) and development environments (e.g. Eclipse) and are not afraid of working with databases (e.g. mySQL).
- You use project management tools (e.g. JIRA) routinely and are also familiar with version management systems (e.g. SVN).
- You are open-minded, can work well in a team and start every new day with a smile.
- You have a good command of the German language (language level C1 or comparable) and English is no stranger to you.
- You are not afraid of customer contact.
Why you should come to us:
- We work in a modern way. Starting with the choice of your equipment, you can actively shape processes and realize your own ideas.
- Familiar working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy. Thanks to regular team events we grow together as a family.
- Water, coffee, tea, cocoa, fresh fruit and snacks – sufficient food is always provided!
- Pizza Thursday
- We take care of your work-life balance
- Company fitness – if you really want to do sports…
Due to the Corona pandemic, there are currently no team events or Pizza Thursdays.